Thursday, August 6, 2009

it's been a while now. two months have passed and i wasn't able to write something. but now, it's a little bit an emotional diarrhea. It's hard for me to let them go and actually see them go because I was just sitting there looking at them going and bidding goodbye. But life must go on. They have to learn the hard way. I pray that they find their way back into love. For those of us who will be left behind, I also pray that you continue struggling into a path that is so different.

Now, I kiss it good-bye, yes, I kiss it, I embrace it. It is part of myself, my life, I cannot simply cast it aside. I pray for conversion so that it will arise from the ashes of falseness into the glory of truth and happiness.

Good luck to you my friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard from Archbishop that 9 are being sent out (on regency, I hope or what?), including a kailian. It must be painful - for them and for the community as well.

    But as you wrote, we must all learn, even the hard way. I join you in your prayers that they may find their "way back into love" - sometimes also, "tough love".

    I am now in the US. I am still adjusting. I actually woke up at about 12 noon today (I was able to sleep only at about 4AM here) - which is 12 midnight there in our beautiful Philippines.

    Prayers and best wishes. Regards to all.

    ReplyDelete